They say when starting a blog you find who your niche is and write for them. It seems though I have a few different niches. These are groups I all belong to, so I think my words will vibe well with them all.
This blog is for people who:
- Are trying to find or create their own identity
- Have spent their lives in the world of logic and order, but now want to embrace emotion and uncertainty
- Have spent years in Christianity and now want to really make their faith their own
- Are web developers and programmers
- Are interested in self-improvement and masculinity
May you find my words relatable, cathartic, and helpful.